The KPI Institute is a research institute specialised in business performance. It operates research programs in 12 practice domains, ranging from strategy and KPIs to employee performance, and from customer service to innovation performance. Insights are disseminated through a variety of publications, subscriptions services, and through a knowledge platform available to registered members. Support in deploying these insights in practice is offered through training and advisory services.
The KPI Institute is considered today the global authority on Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) research and education. It developed the first KPI Management Framework and operates www.smartkpis.com, the result of the research program dedicated to documenting and cataloguing how KPIs are used in practice, an online portal containing the largest collection of documented KPI examples.
Your main responsibilities include:
· Online research on given topics in the domain of data analysis, data visualization and analytics;
· Summarize and centralize research outputs;
· Write research conclusions in order to be presented in a format that eases reader’s understanding and supports decision making;
· Write articles on given topics;
· Develop research reports and publications;
· Develop training course content and tools related to those areas, i.e. toolkits, factsheets, catalogues, etc.;
· Actively engage in developing new services and products in collaboration with the direct Coordinator;
· Develop descriptions for services and products to be posted online or in brochures;
· Write content to be posted on social media related to the domain.
• Holds a Bachelor’s degree;
• Has 2-3 years experiences as data analyst
• Is able to communicate in English both verbally and in writing at a professional level;
• Has skills on SQL or any database management, Microsoft Excel (advance level), Power BI, Python, R programming;
• Has strong analytical skills;
This is full-time remote job under employment of external collaboration/ independent contractor