Position: Assistant Accountant/Admin Officer
We are looking for a team player with Financial Services or Banking experience based in Plain Wilhems. The
selected candidates will be responsible to handle different areas of the business namely Administration,
Compliance, Accounting, Taxation and AML for the Group.
LIST OF DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Assist with maintaining proper records in accordance with internal and legal requirements.
• Record of accounting entries
• Assist the accountant in preparation of management reports and financial statements
• Maintain bank accounts, including bank account opening, initiate transfers and liaise with the bank.
• Effect statutory filings with FSC, ROC and other statutory bodies.
• Maintain statutory registers.
• Convene meetings of directors/shareholders, prepare Board papers and minutes.
• Prepare and file Annual returns, APS returns, PAYE return, TDS returns, VAT returns within statutory due
• Prepare simple accounts and tax computations and liaise with auditors.
• Follow up on executed documents, agreements and ensure on file with proper indexing.
• Ensure that all day-to-day matters required to be completed are performed in a timely and satisfactory
manner including monitoring tasks.
• Perform any other cognate duties assigned, relevant to the job
PROFILE OF THE IDEAL CANDIDATE:
• 3-4 years of working experience in the Global Business Sector, Banking or an Audit firm would be an
• Holder of a degree with a recognised institution.
• Undertaking ACCA or ACA professional studies.
• Demonstrate a client service mindset when servicing the client.
• Proficient in MS Office (Microsoft Word, Excel).
• Good written and spoken communications skills.
• Able to multi-task, prioritize and manage time effectively. Excellent organizational and interpersonal
skills. Goal-oriented and an organized team player.
• Quick learner and able to adapt in different work environment.
• Able to work under pressure.
We wish to inform the applicants that
• Only the best candidates will be contacted for interview; and
• The company reserves the right not to fill the vacancy following this advertisement