We are searching for a Technical Support Engineer that will join our team in managing the technical support activities for our clients.
These activities include phone, email and, on site support challenges. The role requires a self-starter with a proactive attitude and proven ability to work either independently or as a team player as the situation may require. The ideal candidate excels in a fast-paced, responsive environment where critical thinking and strong problem solving skills are required for success.
Join Nixxis Indian Ocean by applying for this position and send us your curriculum vitae (CV) with subject “Application for Technical Support Engineer” at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND CORE RESPONSIBILITIES:
– Respond/resolve customers’ phone/email technical issues
– On-site/remote maintenance, servicing, installation and upgrade of hardware, software, tools and systems
– Provide fast and efficient customer service to our customers using the Nixxis Contact Suite software
– Provide training, demonstration, and troubleshooting
– Maintain knowledge bases and FAQ resources
– Develop scripts for monitoring and deployment of automated task
– Other duties as may be assigned by management.
– 2+ years of hands-on Windows Server technical support experience
– Windows / Linux: Installation and Setup
– Network: IP routing, firewall
– MS SQL server – Installation and basic configuration
– Working knowledge of SQL and basic TSQL
– Knowledge of Asterisk, SIP or a programming language is an asset.
– Good self-learning ability, curiosity
– Good organizational skills, flexible and available
– Fully bilingual in written and spoken French and English